Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long time......



Ok I've negelected my blog long enough!!! We have done so much since I last blogged so I'll start from after my birthday! We went to Michigan to visit some friends. We had a wonderful time. We went to the Mackinaw bridge, which connects lower Michigan to the upper part.


I caught the biggest bass of the season!! (it may be the biggest anyone's caught from that pond!!)

We also went to San Antonio in July for a hunting show, but we got to play too! We went to the Alamo and Sea World. It was my sisters birthday so her and her friend swam with the beluga whales.


Also at the hunting show I got to meet Matt Hughes (a UFC fighter) He was very nice and walked around the show and visited different booths
Ok the next posts will be a little longer. We went to Europe with my parents so I'll do a couple post on that with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment