Monday, October 4, 2010

Random



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
So I am linking up to Carissa's Miscellany Monday!

1. Seriously so glad my hubby is home! 3 nights was a long time to be gone and I am happy he's back.

2. My massage this weekend was AMAZING and I can't wait to get another one.

3. Losing weight SUCKS! OK technically losing weight is awesome and getting the final outcome is awesome, but getting there sucks. So hard. But I'll get there! So far I've lost 6 lbs and I will "officially" weigh again on Wednesday so we'll see!

4. It has cooled off here in Oklahoma. I think fall has finally arrived. I took this pic this morning on my way to work! It was quite chilly

5. I wish I was in bed snuggling with this little guy. I am SUPER sleepy today and I hope I get a nap!

6. Excited to go on a walk with my hubby today. We have been walking everyday and I so enjoy that time with him. It is so special to me to just be him and I!

I hope you all have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment