Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update

Ok a long overdue update about our life! We have been busy, busy around here! The hubs and I went to one of the World Series games in Dallas. We had an absolute blast. We are Yankees fans and went to the winning World Series game last year in NYC and said we'd go to a World Series every year so we did our 2nd annual MLB World Series trip and it was so fun. It was great time just us. We ate some great food, shopped and watched the game. It was perfect.

We also went to the Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert, which was a blast. They put on a great concert. I also got to take my sis and 2 friends to the Justin Beiber concert. My lands! It was the loudest concert EVER! Crazy girls screaming the WHOLE time! But we had a fun. The girls loved it! And my sis caught one of the drumsticks at the end. She was pumped!

Update on little Cohen (from the last post) He is doing AMAZING. He is walking on his own, talking and doing wonderful. He is still going to therapy, but is doing so good. Praise the Lord!

Other than that nothing much has been going on. I haven't uploaded my camera in awhile so the next post should have some pictures AND i still haven't finished our Europe vacation my FAV city is left (PARIS) So that should be coming soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment