Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Girl

Just wanted to let everyone see our crib and bedding we have ordered. It isn't in yet and once we have it in the room I'll post but here it is in the store.


These two pictures are of the crib and bedding we are getting. It should be in this month! I can't wait to actually get it in the baby's room.

The pictures below is the room the baby will be in. Don't mind the messy bed, but look at the super cute rug I bought for her room!! I am in LOVE with this rug!

We still have stuff to move in and out of the room but we will get there. It's a work in progress! =)

And just because I think this is cute here is a little onesie I order the other day.
And for those of you asking (Steph=) I'll post some baby bump pictures within the next week! PROMISE!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment