Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Baby



This month is FULL of baby showers! We know so many people that are pregnant it is CRAZY! One of the shower's recently was my sweet friend D. Her and her hubby are having a little girl (actually she was born this week! Welcome to the world little Kaylore!) We had so much fun at her shower. She got some great things! The food was awesome and the cake was tasty and super cute!
All of the hostess with D in the middle.
All of the yummy food and the cute cake


Another baby shower that I have helped with this month is my friend Linds. She is also expecting a little girl in April. Can't wait to meet little Kit! I forgot my camera for her shower, but trust me when I say I have never seen so many presents in my life! They got so much stuff and so many cute outfits and of course the necessitates. This was a really fun shower b/c a lot of these girls I used to go to church with and don't see very often so it was fun to catch up! If I get pics from someone else I'll post them here!

I have one more baby shower towards the end of the month for another friend. It is crazy how many people are pregnant right now! So exciting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment