Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow, Snow and MORE Snowl

Last week it started raining and then sleeting and then finally turned into a beautiful snow! School's in our area were closed for 3 or 4 days because of the snow and ice. We didn't let it get us down. We had a blast, going to my parents for lunch two days, watching movies, playing on the Wii, hot tubing and sledding! Oh my the sledding was fun. I only went one time b/c I'm a big chicken, but watching the kids and taking pictures was still so much fun. Saturday, when we sledded, was such a BEAUTIFUL day. It is amazing how it can go from so yucky with ice to so pretty. God's creation is such an amazing thing. The ski was a beautiful blue and then the snow on all of the trees. It was just great.Filson and Bo playing in the snow

Little Miss Phoebe
The icicles on the pergola. So pretty!
The hubster, isn't he just the most good looking thing! =)

My sis, me and my mom
One of our friends thought he could go on the sled face first and this is what he looked like after! He had snow all the way down his shirt!


The sister's sledding, we tie the sleds to the back of the four wheeler and take them around the field! SO fun
Us with Bo
Daisy Mae playing in the snow

The snow on the side of the pool
What a wonderful day! The sun came out and the snow was just SO pretty.
One day when we were at my parents house my sis couldn't figure out her homework, so here is the hubs and my dad trying to figure it out (my mom ended up calling the teacher and the key was wrong! That's why no one could figure it out! HA)
My sis's friend. My sis and L's sis. They all had cute little bows in!



Our days home were so much fun! Curves was closed for 3 days and we didn't leave the house for about 2! It was a great time. We spent a lot of time together and really enjoyed just hanging out! It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment