Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Hubs

So my hubby has started a new venture in his life. He has started his own company booking hunts all over the world. Our family hunts a lot and have been to a lot of different places to go hunting. So him and his dad are starting to be a booking agent for some of the places they have hunted. They have picked the best of the best and are booking hunts for them. It is such a great opportunity for him and he has so much fun doing it!
They are going to hunting shows to get their business started and to get some clients. They have been to two shows so far. One of them was here close so I got to go to some of it. It was so much fun to see my hubby having so much fun working. In the pic above is my FIL, my hubby in the hat standing and his bro sitting. I also loved talking to all of the different people. I get to go with L to one of the shows in Texas in May and I can't wait. It should be so much fun! If you want to check out his company the website is(warning if you don't like hunting don't go to the website! There are pics of dead animals! Don't say I didn't warn ya! www.powwowcreek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment