Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This and That

Not much going on here on the homefront. But here are a few things for ya:

-I need to take pictures of the "new" Curves and post! (a sweet friend reminded me of that the other day!) I promise I'll do it soon!

-I need to update on what my sweet hubby is doing (again another post and pictures, don't have the time now!)

-The weather is actually going to be somewhat pretty this week and weekend! I am SO excited! I plan on taking the dogs on walks everyday! I CAN'T wait!

-My sweet hubs and I are getting massages tomorrow! Again somthing I am SO excited about!

-We watched Couple's Retreat again last night! It is such a cute movie, but it makes me want warm weather SO bad!

-Can you tell I'm sick of cold weather? Seriously, TOTALLY over it!

-I'm thinking about starting a kick boxing class. We are doing a Biggest Loser Contest at Curves and I HAVE to win! (I'm super competitive, by the way) So I think I'm going to do my Curves workout and then a kick boxing class or two. Also my mom wants me to do some yoga with her! So I might do that too! I'll keep you updated for sure! I need some accountablility with all of this.

Look for some new posts later on (with some pics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment