Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Time

So as most of you know I LOVE summer! I am totally a summer girl and I am so excited it is upon us! This past weekend was the first weekend we had people over to swim and cook out! It was so much fun. The weather is finally starting to warm up enough to lay out. I have yet to get in the pool, but I'm sure within the next week I will be!!

Filson loves the pool as much as I do!!
We have also had lots of critters arounds. First the dogs found a snake on the back porch at 5:20am as I was about to leave for work. Once the hubs let them out again it was gone. I HATE snakes! Seriously I could never see another one in my life and be just fine! Later that afternoon I saw a snake in the pond. As long as it's not in my yard, house or back porch I will be ok! =) Then we have these cute deer! There were twins born last year and they are both bucks. They have cute little antlers and have been hanging around our back yard the past couple of nights. They walk almost up to the fence. It is so fun! The dogs freak out! It's hilarious! Also today my mom and I were coming back from yoga and there was a mom and baby deer in our field. The baby was PRECIOUS!!! I mean so little and it's legs were wobbly. It was just adorable! I told the hubs I wanted one!! haha. The snakes can stay away for now I'll take the deer! =)



Speaking of yoga. I have been doing Bikram yoga for about 2 months now and I absolutely love it!! It's yoga in an 105 degree room, let me tell ya you sweat like you've never sweated before, but it is AMAZING. It is such a workout. The hubs has started going with my mom and I too. He loves it just as much as I do! It seriously works you out hardcore! If you have hot yoga or Bikram yoga anywhere close to you, you must try it! FYI bring a large towel, water and a hand towel to wipe your sweat! I think next week mom and I are going to try and do it everyday and do two classes in one day! So i'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I don't pass out!!




Alright I'm headed to fold pool towels and get ready for the pretty sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment