Friday, January 15, 2010

Random


So this post is TOTALLY random! That's kind of how my mind has been lately, so just go with it if you will! =) The pic above is from the other night L and I got to go see Legally Blonde the Musical! Oh my gosh it was SOOOO good. If you get the chance to go see it you must! It was hilarious! We had so much fun. We got dressed up and went to a really nice steak place and then to the play. It was a great evening just the two of us. We don't get "dressed up" and go out on dates very often so it was a nice treat! We also went to an NBA game with some friends of ours. It was a great game! It went into overtime, but we ended up losing! It was still alot of fun though.

Ok totally random, but I just got a new magazine in the mail that has the CUTEST clothes. The website is http://www.bodenusa.com/ I've never heard of this place and it has the neatest clothes and they are so unique. They also have men's and children's. The stuff is a little pricey, but I think I might splurge and get a couple things!
Oh a little update on Curves! We have had such a great 10 days at our new location! Not only does everyone LOVE it! But we got a new machine and we have had so many new members and new people come in for information. It makes me so happy to have new people in and for some of our old (not age old) members come back in! It is so fun to see them again and get reconnected!
We have a super busy weekend, but I am super excited about it! My dad's b-day is today so we are going out to eat with the whole fam for his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY-O!! The people that live in Africa that own part of the lodges we stayed in are going to be here this weekend, so we are having dinner with them Saturday and then lunch and dinner on Monday. It should be super fun getting caught up with them and spending time with them.
OH and another TOTALLY random thing! We got the Just Dance game for the Wii! OH MY LANDS! It is so much fun! (and yes I did just say on my lands!) It is a cardio workout for sure, but oh so much fun. I pretty much rock on it! I have only been beat one time and that was by L's lil sis! The sweet hubs even played me (don't worry I beat him!!) If you have a Wii you have to play this game! So much fun! Ok I think that's it for my totally random post! Aren't you glad you see how my head works! (I'm sure you're even more glad you aren't in it! It gets a little crazy sometimes! )

No comments:

Post a Comment