Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a week

This week has been such a great week. Besides the fact that it was Christmas! =) On Saturday we had some friends, their kiddos and L's bro, over and ate chili and played on the Wii. It was just a great stay at home evening. Sunday night we met some other friends for dinner, also a fun time to chat and eat some good food! Monday we went to dinner with some friends from our old church. It was DELICIOUS and great to see them! We went to PF Changs and I LOVE it! It was so so yummy! Then they came over after dinner. It was great to catch up and spend time with them. This week we are moving Curves to a new location. So besides our fun time with friends we have been very busy moving! L has done everything for me! He is so great! He put together a desk, painted the whole place, moved a HUGE desk and put speakers in today. I am so thankful for my hubby and how much he helps me. He's just amazing. We are opening in our new location on Monday and I CAN'T wait. It is going to be such a good move for us. I'll have to post some pics next week, once everything is in. Even though it's been a busy week, it has for sure been a good one! Tomorrow we are having friends and family over for New Year's Eve and that will be a lot of fun too! We plan on playing games and eating some good food!! I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve! "See" you in 2010!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment