Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beautiful



In my last post I talked about how much I missed the summer and warm weather! Well we just got home from Cabo San Lucas. We were there for 4 nights with my parents and my sis. We had an absolute blast relaxing by the pool and the beach. It was just what we needed. Here are some pics from the vacay. We stayed at the Riu Palace in Cabo, which is an all inclusive resort about 10 mins from the town of Cabo. The resort was gorgeous!
The beautiful view at night
My precious hubby and I
My cute sis

One of the pools


My parents
The beautiful beach

AND then this is what we came home to! Oh my goodness is it COLD!!!
Oh how I miss the summer! =) Winter is here for sure!
The firepit is full of snow!

Filson is the only brave one that would come outside!
The pool looks SOOO cold

The good thing is we made it back home from Cabo before it started snowing and we will be having a WHITE Christmas! We are having a nice relaxing day inside. God is so good! Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year and it is so great to celebrate His son's birth. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment