Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I miss this.......


I love the change of seasons. I love that it's cold during Christmas, the leaves changing colors, the tulips in the spring, BUT I am TOTALLY a summer girl. I love being in my swimsuit by my pool, I love reading books in the sun, I love my hubby grilling for me,I love sitting out by the fire pit, I love my anniversary and birthday (both in June), I love having peeps over to be outside and swim, so when winter comes and it's too cold for me I just miss my summer! We aren't even in the coldest part yet, but I am longing to lay out and read my book right now! Especially b/c I'm reading a good book! (I'm reading Blindside: Evolution of the Game, the movie the Blindside is based on this book)

Just remind me next August when I'm saying it's too hot b/c my pool water is bathtub temp. how much I missed summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment