Monday, December 7, 2009

SURPRISE!

This past weekend I had a surprise birthday party for my lovey hubs! It was so much fun. He was totally surprised. We had it at a little event center and did all the decorations very rustic. We had BBQ for dinner and chocolate cake and key lime tarts for dessert. It was such a great time with friends and family.L looking at me saying "What in the world?!?!?!?"
I kind of looked surprised here too! HA

Me and my sweetie
The yummy dessert table

The girls

Our fun table decorations


L "making it rain" with the bartenders tip! The guys were being VERY silly!


The party was great! I am so surprise I kept it together and didn't tell him. Especially because the day of my friend and I were setting up and we got this brilliant idea to get something out of the loft with no ladder! So I got on her shoulders! NOT SMART! After getting the decoy it took us off balance and I fell off her shoulders onto my head and she fell on her hip. Yeah not the brightest time of my life, but we survived! We both are a little sore, but no blood and no broken bones! But defiantly CRAZY! I promise I'll never do that again! As an adult you shouldn't be getting on anyone shoulders unless you are in the pool! (Note to SELF)
Other than falling, the day went great and the party was even better!







No comments:

Post a Comment