Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Last week we had a date night of dinner and Christmas decorations. It was a lot of fun to go through all of our ornaments that we have and look at all of them. We buy an ornament every place we go on vacation so it is fun to go through them and remember that vacation. We also bought a new tree this year. We bought a pre-lit tree and I just LOVE it!!! In the past we used L's parents tree from when they first got married. I plan to put it up in another part of the house next year, but just didn't get around to it this year.Our pretty tree! We don't have a mantle so I got the wire Christmas Card holder from Pottery Barn and hang our stockings on it. (Yes the dogs have stockings too!!! )
This is the only pic we got of the dog by the tree! The other two (Daisy and Phoebe) wanted NOTHING to do with taking pics!

Filson sitting by the tree

Bo decided he just wanted to sit on the couch

This is our tree topper this year. We had a pretty angel but since we have moved we can't seem to find it, so we improvised this year! I got this twiggy things from Hobby Lobby. I really like it, it is super fun.

here are some of my fav ornaments
This is from New York City. It's Santa at a hot dog stand
This is from our first Christmas married, we went to Hawaii.
Our little Bo's ornament! I need to get Filson one but haven't found the perfect one!
This is from Steamboat, CO. The sign next to it says "Kiss Me S'more" I thought that was just so stinking cute!!

I love Christmas. It is such a great time of the year and to celebrate our Savior's birth. What a great time it is!

1 comment: