Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday

L and I on Easter Sunday after lunch

On Easter Sunday L and I went to church and met a friend there and then we all went to my parents house for lunch. We have started attending a new church and this past Sunday was the official launch. There were SO many people there, it ended up being standing room only. It was such an awesome thing. The service was incredible. It was such a good start to Easter Sunday. After church we came home and I made green bean bundles and corn flake chicken and then we headed to my parents. There were 19 of us at my parents for lunch. We had delicious food! Prime rib, chicken, fried quail, okra, deviled eggs apple pie and the list goes on! It was so good! After lunch all of the kids did an egg hunt in the front yard. It was so fun to see them running around and having so much fun. The big kids got involved too because there was money in some of the eggs. They were being pretty funny! It was such a great time to reflect on what Jesus did for us and to spend time with family. The weather was amazing. L and I cooked out that evening and went fishing. We had an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment