Friday, April 16, 2010

Funny Friday

Keeping Up With Kelly & Co







It's Friday!!! I'm linking up with Kelly's Friday Funny! This is my first time to link up to anyone's blog so if there are issues please let me know! =)

So here are some of the funny things that happened this week: (you might now think all of these are funny, but I do and I want to remember them!! =)

First off we went and played golf on Monday we some friends of ours. It was a blast! I'm awful, but oh well we still had fun! The funniest part of the evening was I was walking down a little hill to where I hit my ball and L was on the cart watching me and I totally bit it! I fell flat on my butt! Our friends where up on the green and they saw me and then I went missing down the hill. I was laughing SO hard I couldn't get up! L just looked at me and started laughing.

I also went fishing this week. L wasn't home so I went to our pond with my new pink pole. I caught 7 small fish and then cast and the top of my pole flew out in the pond. I guess I didn't put it together right. But luckily I reeled it back in. I was dying laughing. If only someone saw me! It was pretty funny.

L and I got a new TV and TV cabinet for our living room and moved our old tv into our bedroom. It is a TV that sets up on the speaker (like all in one) So it doesn't have to have a cabinet or anything. We had a trunk in our bedroom that our old TV was on so we tried to put this TV on it and it set up like almost to the ceiling. We laughed and laughed about how high it was. L wanted to leave it but I was afraid the dogs would knock it off. It look liked a drive in theatre in our bedroom. It was so funny!

I think that is most of the funny things that happened this week. If I think of more I'll update this post and add more! I hope you all had a great week and laughed as much as I did!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!!I always think those things that happen when you hope no ones watching are always hilarious!! Golfing and fishing this week? You sure are active :-) We're going fishing tomorrow too... hopefully our poles act correctly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I think anyone watching would have seen the pink pole and expected that ;-) I love going fishing with my dad, but I'm not one to clean my own fish, so I don't go often anymore. Love the Friday Funny-s!

    ReplyDelete