Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet Puppies

So this post is dedicated to our sweet puppies. I watched the movie Marley and Me tonight. WOW what a sad movie. I have had it on my ipod to watch for a while now but didn't want to watch it while we were traveling (don't really want to be crying on an airplane watching a movie!) Anyways, yes I did cry. As most of you know we love our dogs. They are our children. This movie hit close to home. Not that any of our dogs are not doing well, but just thinking about getting to that point where dogs get sick and old, makes me so sad. You better believe I'll be loving on all my babies more after watching this movie. Man, I still can't believe how sad the movie is. If you haven't seen it just be prepared, especially if you are a dog lover. Filson sitting pretty outside. He loves to be outside! He would stay in the pool all day if we let him!
Daisy with her winter coat on

Bo got stung by a wasp (well he was actually trying to eat it!) but that is why his lip is so big on the right side. I felt so bad for him, but he looked so cute and silly! Love that boy
Phoebe with her Christmas present. She is guarding it from the rest of the dogs


So if you watch the movie make sure you have some tissue! It really is a good movie, even though it is super sad, it has a good story line! I am so thankful for my lovey dogs! Going to give them hugs now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment