Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Totally Random

Ok so I have gone through my phone and put all my pictures on my computer. So I have a lot of random pictures of things we have done over the past couple of months! So here is a quick picture update!

First my mom, my sis, my friend Steph and I went to the Taylor Swift concert. We had so much fun. The concert was really good. We went and ate at the Melting Pot before, which was DELICIOUS and then went to the concert.

My sister and I
This was Romeo and Juliet, the stage looked like a castle. It was so pretty.
Steph and I at the concert





We also went to one of the NBA playoff games. The Thunder came to OKC 2 years ago and they are in the playoffs this year playing the Lakers. We went to one of the home games and they won! It was so much fun. The crowd was crazy loud and my throat is still a little sore from the game, but it as a blast!







I went fishing in the pond behind our house and caught this bass! The hubs laughs at me because I get so excited for catching fish regardless of how big (or small) they are!Of course he had to out do me and catch a big bass! Oh well! Here is Daisy laying out in the sun one day! She cracks me up





We went bowling with some friends at Rock N Bowl with the black lights! I though we looked really tan so I had to take of pic of our legs. (I know I'm a dork)

Our fun bowling shoes



Ok so hopefully I'll try and update this a little more often instead of posting a TON of pictures at one time!! But we have had a fun month. I love that the weather is warming up and we can be outside more.

No comments:

Post a Comment